Radical Resiliency During Really Challenging Times
Whatever roadblocks are in your line of vision, each day you have the opportunity to think and act in ways that move you towards change, progress, and excellence. The key that unlocks the door is resiliency; the not just the ability to get by and hope things bounce back, but rather spring forward, increase your self-confidence, and develop skill sets that fuel your success in your personal and professional life. So, rather than merely getting by and going through challenging times, you can grow through them!
This upbeat, insightful, and interactive workshop* will help your group achieve the following:
Participants who attend this program will be better able to…
- Move from a reactive to a proactive mindset, and shift from fear to focus
- Navigate the moving parts of change with greater performance
- Stress less and strategize more, developing the lens of innovation
- Strengthen communication and increase collaboration
- Shift from boxed in gloom and doom thinking to creative problem solving
“Lois and I met a few years ago at a Society of Women Engineering conference where she was the opening keynote. I can always count on Lois for encouragement and helpful feedback. Recently I brought her in to present her Radical Resiliency virtual presentation for Kimley-Horn’s Women LIFT (Lasting Impact for Tomorrow) program. Her program was so much more than we could hope for. Lois provided encouragement, critical thinking, and helped our women in practice through the effects of the Imposter Syndrome and tips on how to develop resiliency during these hard times.”– Eileen M. Vélez-Vega, PE (PR, FL, USVI)| Vice-President Kimley-Horn Puerto Rico, LLC, Director of the Society of Women Engineers, Board of Directors
* This program can be delivered both virtually and in-person. The length of the program can go from 45 minutes to 90 minutes.